Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Blog!

I never wrote a blog before so these will be intersting.
I chose the tittle An Ordinary Woman because I always wanted to write a book about my life. I see all these other people that are famous, survied some tragic event, or even this one women wrote about here experiace of being pergnat. I dont have a PhD. or even graduated collage school. Im not famous but I have had a very intersing life to say the least. Why cant I write a book? I think one reason is Im scared about the reaction from family and people that know me. I live in a town that I dont know and people dont know me except what they see and I tell them, which is not much.

1 comment:

  1. You just write that story, sweetie. I for one would love to know what life was like from your perspective even at the risk of being "slapped in the face" by your words.

    I think you should steal my idea and title it "An Extrodinarily Ordinary Woman's Life"

    ReplyDelete