Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cleaning

Hermione was here for the weekend. And of course the kids were even crazier then they normaly are. I have so much stuff to do. I need to the basement and reorganize it. I wish it was a finshed basement. then i could put anything down there and not have to worry about it getting moldy and stuff would be able to touch the floor. I need to reorganize my Cross stitch cabinet. Oh boy so much to do and the kids wont let me.

I did some organizing down in the basement yesterday. Sorted out all my fabric and some that my mom had collected over the years. i put the scrap piecs in the binns by color. Im going to make a crazy quilt with all the scraps, since you can use pices down to an inch. Cant wait to get started. But i have to wait till all the other started projects are down. sigh....


So i found this chore list. I know, i know i need a chore list? But theres so much to do, and come on if i cleaned the whole house in one day i would ware my self out. So this broke up the whole house into 30min each weekday.

I found this on www.pinterest.com (which is awesome). This is the link to the actuall site, http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/search/label/Cleaning

Ok, so im going to go for now. Ill talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment